Monday, August 23, 2010

Down 18 - 58 more to go!

Yeah!!! This week I was a little upset because I hadn't lost anything last week. I'm not expecting huge results, just 1 pound a week. Unfortunately despite my working out extra long and hard, I hadn't lost any pounds. It was probably due to my being much hungrier with the harder workouts. So be careful not to fall into the trap of working out like crazy and eating like crazy to keep up your strength. I didn't do any super long workouts this week and my appetite wasn't as ferocious. So it was better that I injured myself this week and had to slow down. This weeks bonus challenge in my Wellness Challenge is to keep a food journal and SHARE IT with a team member. That changes how you look at your plate! It's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment