Saturday, September 25, 2010

My new toy!

My husband and I were on the winning team of our Summer Wellness Challenge.  We won $204.  We didn't know what to do with it.  We wanted to buy another piece of exercise equipment but what can you buy that is sturdy and under $204.  Well, I finally found it and I'm SO GLAD this was so affordable.  We have a treadmill but it's getting quite boring and if you haven't noticed, I've plateaued the last three weeks.  It's unnerving to say the least.  But I really feel that our new "toy" will do a lot to help change that within the next two weeks.  I think my body will need time to adjust.

I've only used it for two workouts, but I LOVE it.  I have plans for getting my workout on the machine a little more constructed, but I definitely feel more muscle strength in my body from just two workouts.  I love that we were able to get a strength training machine for such a great price!  Plus I've subscribed to get our diapers through Amazon's subscribe and save feature. So as a member of the Amazon Mom group I get free Amazon Prime for at least two months with ways to earn longer time with free Prime.  So I ordered the machine on Monday and received it on Wednesday.  I've used it on Wednesday and now today!  I LOVE IT!  


No comments:

Post a Comment